Friday, March 25, 2011

not a quitter, damn no

It's Friday yet again.. The week is literally fleeting away, and I am getting older each day (how clever :p) It's a laugh isn't it, me worrying about getting older, while people around me consider me sooo young! Well they have zero idea their life's about to be over any day now.. I guess that was a little mean, but it's the truth! Honestly I don't know what to do with myself, I am in such a crisis and just wanna give it all up and start living. I suppose I'll simply have to finish... and then just take off, like totally out of the blue. That's a plan! Have a great weekend everybody and promise to do something impulsive!!
be strong, believe

1 comment:

FashionDreams said...

"So beautiful blog i like it ! Come to my blog --> http://fashiondreams.overblog.com/ " M.
(Sorry for my english, i'm a french girl ;) )