Monday, May 30, 2011

do it your way

I really like Anja in this spread. She is far gorgeous and she really know how to strike a pose!
Sorry sweeties for my absence yet again, but I've been so insanely busy lately and my internet connection haven't been the best... apparently there's been a problem. Anyways I've been working almost every day, with exception for last week when I was visiting my grandparents for a few days and at the same time finished a couple for courses at school. What have you darlings been up to? Anything exciting?
be strong. believe

1 comment:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hey Nath! It's good to hear that your work is going well! Eyecandy is always a good thing, haha! :-). Yeah, last week was pretty tough for me and it was actually an accidental discovery of someone I used to be with who is just so different now and it was unbearable for a few days but I'm actually kind of relieved that I'm not with him anymore. He was such an asshole to me at some point. But anyway, I'm doing okay, just trying to take care of myself more. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! xoxoxoo