Monday, September 26, 2011

My importance to the world is relatively small....

On the other hand, my importance to myself is tremendous. I am all I have to work with, to play with, to suffer and to enjoy. It is not the eyes of others that I am wary of, but of my own. I do not intend to let myself down more than I can possibly help, and I find that the fewer illusions I have about myself or the world around me, the better company I am for myself. - Noel Coward
Allie is so beautiful, hate the fact that she chose not to be in the City for longer than a few episodes, well, in her point of view, the show reflected her in a bad way.. I get that, but I really would like to see more of this sweetie! Doesn't you agree? I've got a little bunch of pictures of her and am going to put them up within time, sound good? I think so! Have a beautiful day, and do something that is important to you!

No comments: