Saturday, February 23, 2013

here comes another strange town here comes another breakdown












Julia Stegner for Reserved Fall 2012

Hi guys, I know I have been sort of absent lately and not to mention a little lazy with the updates but I have a perfect explanation for it all.. The thing is I've been slightly depressed again, fallen right back to where I was 3 years ago, and now it is worst than ever. 
I still live in London, but cannot enjoy it a tiny bit. I just want something to care for, but to be honest there is nothing there any longer, nothing at all. And as much as I dont want to live in London any more I dont want to go back. I would in fact love to go somewhere else but the truth is I dont have the money (or the will-power to succeed without what I have). 
I am not sure what I will do, suppose it is yet to be seen..

Nath

No comments: