Thursday, July 9, 2009

Burberry & Balenciaga to kill/die for, literally!

Left to Right: Leather lace-up rubber soled platform biker boot & Braided strap rubber soled platform sandal by Burberry.


Suede cage bootie with suede sash by Balenciaga.



I'm in love with those, all of those! And like I mentioned, TO DIE AND TO KILL FOR!

So once again, I'm sorry for not writing more often. But I "kind of" told you guys the reason... however when school starts again, I'll write more often as in almost every day or every other day.
If I make it to August, that is, hopefully I will, right! Well, I been sort of lifeless since my dream was taken away, I just can't help myself with thinking that I would be better of... somewhere else.
Wel, talk to you another time. Have a great summer, or what's left of it at least.

No comments: