Wednesday, June 30, 2010

all I am losing is me

Dear Anonymous,
in a previous post you'd ask me if the girl in "MK inspired" pictures was me, and also did you ask how tall I was. I'm not quite sure if you ever noticed the comment below yours that I posted myself, in order to reply on your. In my belief you did not. So, I'll just let you know over this post, I figured.
First of all, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but It's not me in the photos.
I, on the other hand, have long blonde hair and blue-gray eyes. I'm 5ft6, not very tall. I'm not fat, to others that is, cause if you'd ask me, I'm very fat.. or in my opinion normal is the same as fat. At any rate, I'm not comfortable uploading pictures of myself just yet.
A. I'm not satifyed with my look.
B. If I ever want to become a model in the future, despite my lenght, this probably isn't the bet idea. Matter of a fact, this could ruin my whole career, since this blog isn't appreciated to all people!
Anyways, thanks a lot for liking the posts of mine.(that sounded wierd, did it not!?)
BE STRONG. BELEVE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing that up, I just thought it might have been you because it didn't look like a magazine shoot or anything.
Well I read in one of your previous posts that you said people often tell you that you could model but you dont think that you are nearly good enough or right - well i can relate 100% to that. I am 5ft9 and what other people would call normal verging on skinny but i dont see myself that way and i dont ever think that i could model, despite people telling me i should! i just dont want to try for the fear of rejection.
Anyway, keep up the excellent posts, your blog is by far the best one out there,

your supporter,
Anonymous xxxxxxx