Friday, September 3, 2010

You are an example of better things to come

Anonymous, I just read you comment and I am sincerely happy for your sake!
You truly are going places, and it's (you are) such an inspiration!
Your current BMI is 16.4. Man, I don't know what to say other than CONGRATS!(=
(Can't believe I just did a smilie)
I don't know if you are living with your folks or a BF, just watch out, 'cause you know how people are!
And I don't know, doubt it though, that people tell you this..
but I am so proud of you!
BE STRONG. BELIEVE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... thank you! I was so surprised to see you shout out to me personally! I am pretty proud and people (my friends) don't say too much, other than "how do you stay so thin?" but i have always eaten very healthy.. i am married and my husband is very supportive of my skinny life. I am lucky. I think he loves it. He does give me a little shit right now for being so thin, but like I said, he loves it. He would put up a fight if he had a problem with it..

Thanks again! While, I don't normally remain anonymous.. I do run a blog that my family reads and they would be very upset to hear any of this..