Sunday, November 13, 2011

time to call it an end

Hey there sweeties, as the head title of this post reveals I am not going to continue blogging any longer.. I deeply and passionately love this way of saving my picture, as it was meant to only be in the beginning, although this grew larger and became a part of my everyday life. Despite that I feel I have to stop blogging, if I really want to grow up ( do I??!?).. So, at the time of today is where my journey ends. It's been amazing, and you've all been ever so sweet, there for I am not shutting this blog down, so all of you including myself can turn to it if you ever are in need of inspiration! Have a good life and be safe! And most importantly good luck with whatever goals you are going to accomplish in life! xoxo Nathalie
BE STRONG. BELIEVE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've only just discovered your blog, so I'm glad you did not delete it.

Thank-you for all the work you've put into this, and best wishes for your life offline.