Saturday, February 13, 2010

harsh

It's supposed to be the very first day of vacation.. Well, My school is sort of not having one. You see, it's edified that way that if you want to graduate earlier, you are allowed to. You see, I am an independant studier, and am the one to scheduling my own schedule. Yeah, you need to have a huge self-discipline and absolutely no lack of it in any corner.. I can't say that I do, I used to seriously, a long time ago that is.. Anyhow, I am trying, and even how boring school is, I have to finish it earlier, I just have to. Maybe I'm pushing myself way to hard, well maybe doesn't exist in that sentence... I just wish it would come to me for once, like letting it flow or whatever, and not the other way around. In my effed-up life, that sounds impossible, cause when it comes to me nothing comes easily! I just happen to think I deserve it.
BE STRONG. BELIEVE.

No comments: