Saturday, November 20, 2010

alone is good

So, I've been thinking a lot lately... about how far I've come for a starter. I would always consider myself weak, breakable and not to mention a follower rather than a leader. Here's my conclusion, I might be nothing of those unpleasant descriptions. You see, I thought I always took the easy way out. But I am still in the game, which proves I don't, right? And I am rebuilding my life. I am working out at least 3 times a week. I have gained as a person just as well.. I am not extremely shy nor do I lack a huge amount of confident as I used to. And if somebody told me that something wass impossible, I would do whatever in order to prove that person wrong!
BE STRONG. BELIEVE.

1 comment:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I could relate to you a lot because I used to extremely shy and still trying to overcome it actually. But I think having a blog makes me feel more confident and I've developed a sort of thick skin of criticisms especially if they're negative. I'd be a complete emotional wreck if I were to be attacked a few years ago but now I feel like I can take on anything and anyone. xxoxoxoxoo