Sunday, November 28, 2010

can you keep a secret?

He's being a total.. well think of the worst word there is to ever exist and there you got him in a nutshell. The sad thing is I don't know if I can do it any longer. OK, so today, out of thick air, he just started his compliment about my... everything so to speak! And I have been through this shit to many times now, to know that I won't survive another round. That's just the way it is. For all I care he could complain again again, and all over again.. but the thing is, he wouldn't content with that. The one and only thing that could really satisfy him would be if I was out of his home, once and for all - for good! And believe me there is no thing in the world that I would like more, but I have got no financial ground to relay on at the moment, not in a case as big as a moving out! I'll keep you updated. And thanks a lot for being there,'cause I really, truly need it! xoxo
BE STRONG. BELIEVE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll move as fast as we're able to, I promise. The plan is we save now (only investments are allowed to be bought, like Jeffrey campbell boots once in a while, haha ;)

No seriously, we have to get away while we're still pretty young. Maybe there should be an 'and' between there somewhere.

I hate him as well, and I pity you that have to exist under the same roof with that DICK. But believe me, she is ruining my life as well so we have to move, just hang in there sugar. ;)

xxx S

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I can totally relate to you! I live with my parents and they can be a bit..um just like what you describe in your post. Maybe we can both move to New York together! Take care and hold on! xxoxoxoxoo