Sunday, April 4, 2010

the fact is..

Your first impression of this blog was presumably be something like"IUUHHh! Another pro-ana blog.." Not that it's something wrong with suporting something that in your belief is beautiful. But let's get this straight to begin with, this is not on of those pages. I just happen to believe skinny is absolutely stunning but not exessively boney! Yes, most of you who saw me would call me eigher nomal, but I suppse it's up to me to decide whether or not I'm allowed to lose weight. In my very own belief skinny is normal and normal is fat, you get it? But that sure as hell doesn't means that I want to look like some emaciated freak. I don't quite know where I am going with this, I just though you people should know, anyhow..
Miranda isn't too skinny. She's healthy and gorgeous and normal eating. And she happen to be perfect!


BE STRONG. BELIEVE.

No comments: