Saturday, April 24, 2010

trying is all that truly matters - and trying is what I am going to do from no on.


I know this is going to sound nothing like me.. I just though I have to tell you people this, not that it matters or anything. I mean, it's just that I have to get it out of my thoughts to make it real..
Here we go; I am going to start to live my life the way I want to live it.
Studying harder to I make it possible to get a higher education..
I am going to take well care of my body to be able to look at myself in the mirror without being disgusted.
And last of all, I am going to try to actually get a life.. I'm not sure what that is yet, but I am giong to try.. and that's all that matters, right?
BE STRONG. BELIEVE.

1 comment:

Ana said...

thank you for your comment. I'm not good in english but I'll try to write something.
I like your blog, it's an inspiration too, I love these photos. I didn't know those of Amanda, and if you don't care I'll put them in my blog one day in the future.
I hope you can lose weight with a healthy form and no become desperate!
good lucky