Thursday, January 14, 2010

onethingisforsureyouareworthlivingfor

OMG! Listen to this!!! I DID recieve a letter today, THE letter! There it was, the answer I was telling you about the other day! Oh my, I'm so happy, been quite lifeless lately, and it's suddenly disappearing! As you presumably already have guessed, the answer was positive!
Do you have any idea what that means?
Allow me to clearify. This means I'm in, actually in. As in a future, a life is to start. This is pretty incredible, I have to say!
And you know what, this distracted my "father".. So he did forget to ask me about my dinner, which means, NO DINNER TODAY!
Can it possibly get better?!
And here's for you, some awesome THINSPO! Cause I just want your day to become as great as mine has been!


BE STRONG, BELIEVE!

No comments: