Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Audrey Hepburn

"Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same."


" The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. "



"You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you."


"The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters."


" When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over. "



"For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness, For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people, For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry, For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day, For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others."


"There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain."



"I'm an introvert...I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees,flowers,the sky."



"I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I'd invented it, because it is very true."




"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"

Audrey Hepburn is such an insperation, indeed. She didn't deserve to die of cancer, it's not fair. Matter if fact, this world, as it is today, we could surely use her! Did you know how good she did for the world? And also encouring a million of girls. She's an icon of all time, she was true to herself , and good inside out..
That's why she'll live forever, with us, to inspire and to bring happines!
BE STRONG, BELIEVE!

No comments: