Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I wish I was perfect, it WOULD be worth it...

.. in the end that is! I mean who wouldn't love to look like this?
Probably somebody who has no self-control, who's not able to resist and to starve oneself...
Tanya is so insanely genuine, and fresh.. A true model, what's left to say other than..
This creature knows her thing all too well..
The poses of hers, the expressions and not to mention her absolutely gorgeous eyes!

I can't seem to find a way to keep on with believing.. Everything appears to be faling apart, and there 's ceartinly nothing I am capable of doing to make it right again.. Well, I'm not giving it up yet, though.. If I did, what kind of fighter would I be then ?









Sometimes I might come off as a little obsessed, right? Well, it's just because I could die to look like those models.. PERFECTION is what I am obsessed with, at least I have the guts to admit it!

BE STRONG, BELIEVE!

No comments: