Thursday, November 19, 2009

Keira Knightley.


Stunning indeed!

Keira is surely not afraid of showing her absolutely adorable body.. Now only if she was allowed to look like this.. But I guess rehab was something to be expected....

At these pictures, she's the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

To look like this is going to take quite a while, just being able to fight is going to take its time..

What do you do when you find it hard to believe, to keep on with life?
The wrong questions are stuck in my head, and trust me on this one, it's hard.. in my case, nearly impossible to get them out of there, I've tried like a billion of times.
Why living a rut?
Go to sleep at night just to find youself awake by the morning?
Stop eating to know that they'll never let you lose it all?
Why don't we just take our lives?
I choose death!
BE STRONG, BELIEVE!

No comments: