Saturday, November 7, 2009

Embrace Fall




So we are inviting guests over for a fall party tonight, and my assignment was to set the dinning table, which I believe I did pretty good with... However these were me inspiration, thanks a lot to HTD for uploading the absolutely beautiful picturers of hers. It didn't exactly look a lot like it, but at any rate they were adorable.. Also did I fold napkins, something called "Waterfall Pleat", which turned out perfectly... Now do only the most importent question remains...

WHAT ON EARTH AM I GOING TO WEAR?
Myself, do I believe, since it's all just very caual, something like Snejana´s outfit will do.. I wish, though, I was just as thin as her, unfortunately I am not, but in one year and a half, I'll for sure be like her...

BE STRONG, BELIEVE!

No comments: